Providing Insight and Experience
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) can quickly threaten your business, not only with high end enforcement that can close your service, but in rating your service ‘requires improvement’ which can drastically affect your reputation and ability to attract self-funded residents.
Jonathan Landau has over 10 years’ experience advising health and social care providers in connection with CQC. He has a strong record of effectively challenging CQC when its judgements are wrong or disproportionate, whilst helping providers to rebuild the regulator’s confidence where services need improvement. Healthcare Counsel offers the highest levels of expertise with sensible fees. Healthcare Counsel services include advising on:
– Factual accuracy comments
– Representations on warning notices
– Representations on notices of proposal
– Appeals to the Tribunal (including advocacy)
– Advice on regulatory investigations (including interviews under caution)
– Non-contentious advice regarding new registrations, acquisitions and sales.
Healthcare Counsel prides itself on providing a responsive service. Responses to CQC enforcement are subject to strict deadlines and the earlier we are instructed the more value we can add. Please contact us now for an initial discussion about strategy and fees.