The duty to protect vulnerable people is not incompatible with treating providers fairly. Unfortunately, Local Authorities and partner organisations do not always act on that basis. Jonathan Landau has over 10 years’ experience acting for health and social care providers in connection with safeguarding investigations and contract monitoring. Healthcare Counsel can help to ensure that:
– Investigations are concluded in a timely manner.
– Your case is presented fully and effectively.
– You are given full details of concerns and provided with a right of reply.
– Actions taken are proportionate.
– There is effective challenge if you are treated unfairly.
To avoid the Local Authority developing an entrenched position, the earlier we are instructed the more we can help. Please contact us now for an initial discussion about strategy and fees.